Only my son would be able to create a redneck swimming hole at the age of 14 months. Clint took him outside to play with him for a little while. They had been gone a while so I snuck outside to see what they were doing. Clint had given Hunter the water hose to play with. Then he pulled out a folding chair for Clint to sit in the driveway and watch Hunter. Hunter thought it was so neat that he could water the chair. He quickly realized that when he put water in the chair it pooled up. Next thing I know he was climbing in the chair to sit in the water. I just love this smarty britches!!
Spraying water by pushing his finger in the hose. It was so funny when he would spray himself because he couldn't pull his finger out fast enough.
Putting water in his cup holder. HAHA!
Daddy helping Hunter fill his "pool" up
A boy gets thirsty with all of that hard work
Look at that precious face. Daddy, can I have a REAL pool????
Every day is an adventure with this little boy and we are loving it!!
He is just too clever!! ...watch out!
ReplyDelete