Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Halloween Sneak Peak

Well the Laskoskie house is ready for Halloween! We got our outside decorations up including:

Cute as ever Winnie the Pooh



And the severed head...random...I know! I have Clint to thank for that!




He loved playing with it at first, but then he wasn't too sure about it. Watch him come running to me :)


And who is that precious little frog?



It is Hunter! Sweet kisses from Hunter the frog.


And the only thing better than a frog costume? Wearing your frog costume while playing with your "pop-pop" gun.


Clint picked out this adorable costume. I was convinced that there was NO way Hunter would wear the hat/head. Of course he made a liar out of me. We let him try it on and he cried and cried when we took it off of him. SO...we put it back on him and let him play in his costume until bath time. Now what are the odds he will want to wear it on Halloween?



2 comments:

  1. That is the cutest frog I have EVER seen!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I'm obsessed with him! He's so freakin cute!!!

    ReplyDelete