Sunday, April 18, 2010

A lot to learn

Hey Mom,


Since you are the only one who has access to this I thought I would write a letter to you. This is my first attempt at customizing my blog. I know it isn't perfect and it won't be how I keep it, but I just wanted to see if I could customize all of the pieces to it. I think I understand the process, so now it is just a matter of making it pretty. Obviously I have much to learn from you!!


On that note, I have realized that I have many many things to learn from you. How to be a good Mom, how to love so unconditionally, how to discipline my child so that he knows I still love him but he better listen, how to take care of everyone in my family and take care of myself, how to keep my husband a priority when my child is demanding, how to brainwash ;), and in general just how to be a super-Mom like you! I want you to know that I am really sad that we live as far away as we do, but I am so thankful for all of the little moments we have together. I treasure our relationship and our friendship and would be lost without our daily talks. Expect those daily conversations to become hourly here pretty soon ;)


Thank you for all of your help this weekend! I love you so much!


Love, Your Baby Girl

2 comments:

  1. I think I need to find a way to make the entire blogging area wider and have less of a background. Seems like a lot of wasted space. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sweet baby girl! You are going to be a fabulous Mom!! You are so patient, loving and kind!! Hunter is very lucky to have you. Just remember to always act/react with love. And sometimes even though you love him very much...you may not like him....but don't worry, that never lasts long!! ;-) I too, am very lucky to have you in my life!! To have such a beautiful, thoughtful, loving daughter - who is also a fabulous friend!! I don't know what I would do without you.
    The blog looks great!! Good Job!! Yes, it would be better if you can make it wider...it would allow for more space for all of the photos and such that you will be taking!! ;-P
    I love you very much!! Mom

    ReplyDelete