Saturday, September 18, 2010

Sweet Potatoes Please

After Hunter's 4 month appointment the Dr. said we should start feeding him rice cereal and we could add some yellow veggies in there to add some flavor. So, today Hunter got to try a mixture with sweet potatoes.

He was so excited at first. I think he could tell he was getting to try something new....

Looks yummy huh?




Maybe.....


Uhhh....what is the stuff you are feeding me Mommy? No thank you!


Hunter decided he wasn't the biggest fan of sweet potatoes. I don't even know if he actually swallowed any of what made it into his mouth! But it was fun trying out a new thing with him. Every time I asked him if he wanted more he smiled. I guess he thought I was asking him if we wanted something else, because as soon as I put the next bite in his mouth I got the face pictured above! HaHa!



Who needs sweet potatoes when you can snack on your own lip?!? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment