Now when I ask Hunter what he wants to do when I pick him up from school he says "I would like to get flowers and take them to MiMi." So sweet!
So last time we went to Dallas we decided to really surprise MiMi at work. It was right after Halloween and I wanted Mom to get to see the kids in their costumes so "fighter fighter" Hunter and his trusty dalmatian Lauran hand delivered some beautiful flowers to Mimi. And by Hunter's request, they were "all pink." :)
Last week, I had to work late in Houston so I called the family when I was on my way home from work to let them know I was on my way home. Hunter told me he had a special surprise for me. When I got home he ran and got his jacket he had worn to school that day and starting digging through his pockets. He proudly pulled out 4 crumpled tiny flowers and said "look Mommy, I got these by the firetruck {his playground} at school and I picked them and brought them home for you." Instantly made my long day at work ALL BETTER! I love that sweet baby boy!

I'm so sorry I missed seeing you and the kids when you were at the office!
ReplyDelete