Sunday, October 27, 2013

Family Fun Day

Grammie and PawPaw were nice enough to watch the babies for us while we had a date night and went truck shopping. We were SO excited to pick our babies us. It is amazing how much we miss them after so little time gone. Lauran is just my little sweet pea. At 14 months old, she is the sweetest little girl and she LOVES her Mommy. While sometimes it makes it hard to get anything done, I wouldn't trade it for the world! I will ask her to "squeeze me tight" and she wraps her little arms around my neck and squeezes tight and says "ugh!" It melts my heart instantly!

Look at those sweet curls!


Love her curiosity.


Enjoying the weather and the lake with the family.


Of course, since we went to Grammie & PawPaw's house to pick up the babies, we had to take a trip down to the lake to just "check things out." Of course, the boys are always prepared with their fishing poles.

Headed down to the lake. 


I think this is the boy's version of perfection....but it is hard to disagree. I love how Hunter adores Clint and wants to dress like him, walk like him, talk like him, and fish like him. He is definitely a Daddy's boy but is always thinking about Mommy and bringing me flowers. 


So thankful for days like these where nothing is important besides being together. Now my house and laundry show that I paid no attention to them this weekend, but oh well ;) it will be there in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment