And we just *thought* Grandma had fun with her photo shoots......when I took a nap this weekend I came in on the second half of the photo shoot. Aunt B was emptying out Hunter's drawers seeing what cute things might fit him. Not much of the gifts we got fit him yet, but that didn't stop them from trying them on and taking pictures.
Also, they brought with them the cutest gift from one of my Mom's co-workers Krista. Here are some precious pictures we took...
Thanks for coming and visiting us! We had a great time. We can't wait to see you all again soon!
Thank you for sharing him with me!! I took a few videos of Hunter on my phone this weekend, so that I could watch them when I missed him..Needless to say, I have watched them every single day since I left. I don't know how it is possible to love & miss something so tiny so much....but I do!! I can't wait to see ya'll again, remind him I told him not to grow any!! I love you sister, give him my love.
ReplyDelete