3 months old....I know I say this every month (or more like every day) but where has the time gone? How is my little man 3 months old already?
Things Hunter has done this month:
- He starting talking, like he is a little chatterbox talking - the sweetest sound EVER! Everyday on the way to Grammies he talks to Mr. Bear (the bear toy Aunt Lori gave him that hangs from his car seat handle).
- He has gone swimming quite a few times but decided he likes his bath time much better because the water is much warmer AND he gets to be naked. This baby LOVES to be naked!!
- He constantly smiles and it melts my heart. I don't know whether to kiss him or squeeze him, so I normally do both!
- He squealed with excitement for the first time. Clint was "getting his toes" and then he would stop for a second, and Hunter would just squeal. Then Clint would do it again, and when he stopped Hunter would squeal again....so precious to watch! Hunter is lucky to have such a good Daddy.
- Hunter eats dinner with us now. Okay, so he doesn't actually eat with us, but he gets to sit in his high chair (reclined) so he is at the dinner table. That way he can start learning his prayers and table manners ;)
- No more Nap Nanny for little man. Although his sleep schedule is off right now (getting up at 2:30 and again at 5:30) he seems to like sleeping in his crib. I always think he is cold since we can't put blankets on him so I put socks on his hands and socks over his footie pjs....he is probably wondering what crazy Mommy is doing!
- Hunter got a bunch of new books from Grandma (or MiMi....whatever we are calling her) and from Mommy, so Mommy and Hunter have been having fun reading. He likes the "Helper" book....maybe because it is short...haha.
- Hunter officially outgrew anything marked 3 months. He can still wear *some* 3-6 month clothes, and pajamas all have to be 6 months now. His feet seem outgrow the pjs before anything else does! It is so sad that he has already outgrown so many cute outfits! I messed up and had put his shoes in a different drawer than his clothes. When we were going through them my Mom found a precious little pair of shoes that he had already outgrown and didn't get to wear :( So sad! But I figured if I only missed one item I was doing pretty good!!
- Hunter had to/got to stay at Grammie's since I went back to work. ("Had to" is my view because I miss him, but "got to" because Hunter loves Grammie. And PawPaw was home all of this week so it makes it even more fun) It is just so hard for me to drop him off every morning. But I sure do love it when he comes home to me!
As you can tell, I could talk about him ALL DAY! I just love that precious little boy. I will post a picture of him today soon. I don't get to take pictures every second of his life now, but I will make sure to take one today on his 3 month birthday!
Wednesday, August 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy 3 month birthday sweetie pie!! Slow down - you are growing just too fast!!
ReplyDelete