Weight: 18lb 15oz - 75%
Height: 26.5in - 50%
Head: 17 3/4 in - 80%
Well son, it looks like you are stumpy and smart like Mommy still :)
Or maybe you are compact and have a "catfish head" like PawPaw (sorry PawPaw...that is what YOUR son said!)
Regardless of what your stats are we feel so blessed that we have a healthy baby boy!
I might have gotten the "World's Worst Mother" award at Hunter's 6 month appointment. Poor baby had to get 3 shots. He did pretty good with the shots but did cry. After he got the shots I scooped him up and loved on him and he quickly calmed down. When I put him back down on the table to get him dressed he remembered what happened the last time I put him there and started crying again. I promised him that the worst was over and all I was doing was putting his clothes back on so we could go home. We got all packed up and made it to the check out counter when I asked for his updated shot record for daycare. When I was reviewing it I noticed they didn't give him his flu shot. So we had to back and get one more shot. As I put him back on the table and undid the snaps around his leg he looked up at me with the saddest most beautiful blue eyes and in that moment I definitely felt like the worst Mommy ever. His fever spiked that evening and he wanted to snuggle with his Mommy. I took advantage of that time because snuggling with Hunter made ME feel better!
No comments:
Post a Comment