Hunter asked to be a dinosaur, so I got him a costume. It happened to have wings, so I believe it is actually a dragon. When Hunter saw it and LOVED it and starting telling people that he was a gator. SOOOO.....this year Hunter was an alligator {with wings}.
Gator in the front
Dragon in the back...haha....he just loved the tail!
Lauran was going to be a butterfly BUT I was not aware that newborn was 0-9months. Needless to say it was entirely too big and went back to the store.
But she did make a cute little butterfly..haha.
Instead, MiMi made Lauran and ghost outfit and she was the cutest little ghost on the block!
Auntie Em made the babies the cutest outfits for school
Sweet babies!
We had a wonderful night with great friends! Hunter and Ella were even trading candy by the end of the night. They got the hang of things very quickly!








No comments:
Post a Comment