Monday, October 8, 2012

Grammie's Babies

We got to have an impromptu play date at Grammie's this weekend and the kids had a blast! It is so much fun now that the kids are getting older and can really play together. Hunter just loves "Lukie" and we have known that but it was precious to watch him play with Reese. He kept "getting" her belly and she was just cracking up laughing.


Luke was SO sweet with Lauran. He kept asking to hold her and kept saying she was "so cute." I asked him if he remembered when Reese was that little and he told me that she was never as little as Lauran...haha!


This family is sure blessed with all of these babies :)


And all of these babies are certainly lucky to have their Grammie and PawPaw. I can't tell you how many times they have come to our rescue. Wether it has been watching Hunter for the first half of his life when he was sick so I didn't have to use all of my vacation days, to coming over and helping me put the kids to bed when Clint is gone, to random dinner dates, watching the baby during Hunter's surgery, watching the babies so we can have a date night, or picking up the kids early from daycare just to love on them.....I can't tell you how nice it is to have family close by! I am so thankful that my babies will know their grandparents and how much they love them! :) Warms my heart!

Thank you Grammie and PawPaw for all you do! These babies (and their parents) love you very much!





***Literally the day after I posted this, Hunter and I came down with a tummy bug and Grammie and PawPaw took Lauran for a day and a half, including the night. We could not be more thankful!***



No comments:

Post a Comment