Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Happy Birthday Reese

We had so much fun celebrating Reese's FIRST birthday. I am really not sure how it is possible that she is already one because it seems like just yesterday I found out I was getting my first niece and I was running to the store to buy girly stuff. Reese is the sweetest little girl and it is such a blessing to have her as part of our crazy bunch of kids. I have no doubt that she will be in the mix with the boys before we know it.

Reese's Birthday Party


Everyone got party hats :)


Hunter and Lauran had SO much fun at the party


They loved singing birthday to baby Reese


She wasn't too sure about the cake (but I think she was just very sleepy because that girl loves to eat).


Hunter's favorite part of whole party was eating the lady bugs off of the cake. Him and Luke shared them all. Maybe that would explain why they crashed from their sugar high later...haha! All in all it was a wonderful celebration for our little sweet lady bug :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment