Friday, March 25, 2011

Breathing Treatments

Well from talking to other Moms and friends I guess I need to consider myself lucky to have gotten to wait until Hunter was 10 months to start breathing treatments but it is still a sad situation. Hunter has had to have the breathing treatments for the past 10 days and has done really well with them. At first, the only way he would do it was with his paci but now he is a pro at it....although I am not convinced that is a good thing.

What a sweet Daddy...


See the puppy dog painted on the mask?



We thought he sounded better and he was at the end of the 10 day period so today was the first day we didn't give them to him. Unfortunately he is already coughing again. We will be putting in a call to the doctor's office Monday morning and I foresee Hunter getting to play with his puppy dog friend (puppy on his mask) again.

3 comments:

  1. Oh poor baby!!!I can't imagine how he will be once he finally feels good!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there. Whatever it takes to get Hunter feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good news is that at this appointment they said his chest was clear :) Bad news is he has another ear infection! :(

    ReplyDelete