Monday, March 28, 2011

Hunter's First Haircut

On Saturday March 26th we took Hunter to get his first haircut. His hair was getting a little bit out of control (excuse the silly pictures but I was trying to get pictures of how long his hair was)....



Trying to be like Uncle Lance and have hair that "waddles" :)


So we took him to Lisa's  Barber Shop. Lisa cut Clint's hair growing up so we thought it would be neat to take him there to get his hair cut. They were very sweet with Hunter and he did an awesome job! He got to sit in Mommy's lap (so Daddy was responsible for pictures) and all in all he did wonderful! 


Waiting like a big boy to get his haircut...


Mommy making sure Lisa knows we are not doing anything drastic....just a trim :)


The snipping begins


Such a big boy :)



Look at me....I got my first hair cut!


Mommy and Daddy are so proud!



Hunter even got a certificate....I don't think you can read what it says but it says Hunter has "officially graduated from babyhood".....that almost made Mommy cry. I am not ready for my baby to be out of babyhood yet!!


Here is an "after" picture of the back of his head...







2 comments:

  1. Ahh, such a big boy!!! Can't believe he sat there so nicely for her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute cute pictures. He was so good for his first haircut!

    ReplyDelete