Tuesday, December 18, 2012

You don't sing that Mommy

Mr. Bossy Britches told me on the way home that I could not sing the song I was singing. It was on a country radio station. I asked Hunter why I couldn't sing that song and he said "that is Daddy's song. Daddy can sing it." I couldn't recall Daddy really loving the song, so it took me a while to figure out the right question to ask. Finally Hunter explained I couldn't sing the song because it was a "boy song"{meaning a boy sang it} and I needed to find a "girl song" to sing. I surfed through the radio stations until I found a Christmas song being sung by a female. I asked if it was okay for Mommy to sing that song and he said "yes Mommy, you can sing that."

He has to be the most observant kid ever and while it stumps me most days I love him for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment